Tech Policies for Virtual Teams - A Leader's Responsibility
Please note: The purchase is for 12 months access.
Previously Live: Recorded version available for viewing
This webinar, in partnership with Tech Impact, will explain the ins and outs of the main policies that govern technology use, data security, bring your own device, and remote work.
- What needs to be adjusted or formalized now that many organizations have all or most of their staff working remotely?
- What is the leader's responsibility for establishing and enforcing these policies?
- Should the board approve them?
- How are they connected with risk management and compliance?
- How can you make them accessible and easy for staff to follow?
About Tech Impact:
Tech Impact is a nonprofit whose mission is to empower communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world. We do this by equipping leaders with technology knowledge and skills, providing IT support and consulting services to nonprofits, and preparing young adults for IT careers. Visit our Technology Learning Center for original research, insights, and assessment tools to help you solve your biggest tech challenges.