Advanced QuickBooks for Nonprofits 2023 for DESKTOP Users
DESKTOP VERSION - if you want the Online/Cloud-based version, click here.
Please note: The purchase is for 12 months access.
Previously Live: Recorded version available for viewing - TWO PART SERIES
IMPORTANT: Choose the right workshop below.
Please sign up for EITHER the desktop version of QuickBooks (Now on-demand) or the cloud-based/online version of QuickBooks (Now on-demand).
*Please note, the curriculum is not for religious groups and private schools. The QuickBooks needs and culture is different from these sessions' curriculum.
Advanced QuickBooks for Nonprofits for DESKTOP Users
Are you a nonprofit finance staff person or finance consultant who is ready to take your use of QuickBooks to the next level of strong practice and greater efficiency? Are you ready to improve your nonprofit GAAP accounting, your budgeting, and your reporting to management, board, and funders using QuickBooks?
This two-part series is designed specifically for you if you are:
- A current, active user of QuickBooks for Desktop.
- You currently work in or for a nonprofit organization that is not a religious institution or an independent school
- You track multiple programs and funding sources
- You produce reporting for management, board, and funders
Don't miss this chance to learn from the most effective, nonprofit-specific QuickBooks trainer in the country, Gregg S. Bossen CPA.
The curriculum focuses on:
- Refining your Chart of Account set-up to efficiently accomplish nonprofit GAAP accounting and reporting in QuickBooks
- Allocation of expenses across programs and grants
- Tracking restricted grants
- Building and managing your annual budget
- Tailored reporting for management, board, and funders
About The Presenter: