Getting Your Financial Staffing Right
Please note: The purchase is for 12 months access.
Previously Live: Recorded version available for viewing
Many nonprofit organizations have questions about the staffing of their financial systems and, indeed, those staffing needs are highly dependent on any number of factors – size, and types of revenue and transactions to name two. But what are the real options that make most sense in your organization?
- How do you know when your organization has grown enough to hire its first chief financial officer?
- How do you know when to expand staffing to meet the growing functions required of a fast-pace, growth oriented nonprofit?
- What are the models for staffing?
- When is outsourcing the right choice?
- How about interim staff or consultants to support CFO transitions?
All of these questions and more will be answered!
Founder & CEO, Fiscal Management Associates (FMA)
The webinar program is underwritten by: