Exploring Co-Executive Directorship
If you're a member or have purchased this Webinar in the past, Log in to access it.
Regular price $69.00
Please note: The purchase is for 12 months access.
Previously Live: Recorded version available for viewing
Click here for answers on Frequently Asked Questions.
Join us for an in-depth session with two pairs of Co-Executive Directors, both part of the Ford Foundation's Art for Justice Fund. We'll learn how the organizations ---Recess and Campaign for Fair Sentencing for Youth --- made the decision to switch to co-executive directorships and what they are learning as their respective implementations unfold.
Among the topics we'll explore:
- how the shift to co-executive directorships ties to organizational values
- how the organizations structure their co-executive directorships
- how the organizations' boards of directors have adapted to this approach
- what the effects of co-executive directorships have been on their organizations and their communities
- what guidance they would offer to organizations considering this shift
Shaun Leonardo, Co-Director, Recess
Allison Freedman Weisberg, Founder & Co-Director, Recess
Xavier McElrath-Bey, Co-Executive Director, CFSY
Jody Kent Lavy, Co-Executive Director, CFSY
Helena Huang, Project Director, Art for Justice Fund