Making Co-CEOs Work: Insights from Leaders Sharing Leadership Successfully
Please note: The purchase is for 12 months access.
Live on June 22nd, 2023: 12:30pm to 2:00pm Eastern*
*note earlier time.
**an email from Zoom will be sent as we get get closer to the live event.
Click here for answers on Frequently Asked Questions.
More and more social justice organizations are experimenting with shared leadership models generally and with Co-CEOs specifically. Across the field, we are beginning to see important patterns of experience and benefit from lessons learned. We know, for instance, that sharing the CEO role requires high levels of trust and is often based on the strength of existing relationships between leaders before they adopt the Co-CEO model.
Join us to go deeper on the practice of Co-CEOs. Our expert panel members are practicing shared leadership themselves and studying and supporting it across the sector.
Among the topics, we will explore:
- Essential elements of Co-CEO structures
- Board roles in selecting and supporting Co-CEOs
- Role clarity and decision-making between Co-CEOs
- Connections to Black leadership and Pro Black frameworks
- Connections to succession planning and organizational change
Bianca Casanova Anderson