For a limited time only, Grassroots Fundraising Journal
and the Nonprofit Quarterly
are coming together to offer you a deal that is almost too good to be true: You can subscribe to both publications for just $59!
NPQ and the Journal bring you cutting-edge fundraising and nonprofit management tools and analysis that reflect your social justice values and help you fulfill your mission. Recent popular articles include:
- Activating the Social Media Grassroots: Lessons in Cultivating Online Communities
- Strategic Communications for Year-Round Donor Engagement
- How to Make Fundraising a Part of Your Organizing
- How to Turn Your Stakeholders into Fundraisers: Social Fundraising and How Measurement Can Make It More Effective
- Fundraising Performance vs Fundraiser Performance
"I've been in fundraising on and off for the better part of 35 years and there is no better resource for new or emerging community-based organizations than the Grassroots Fundraising Journal." ~Duff Batchelder, Management Solutions for Nonprofit Organizations, LLC
Not only will you get a full year of both publications and access to both archives, you'll also be invited to participate in exclusive webinars led by experts on the challenging topics of the day.
*Please note: Subscriptions shipped to Canada and Mexico will be charged an additional $21.00 per year for shipping; all other non-USA countries will be charged $28.00 per year. Shipping is free for back issues and other products.