Receive four issues of the Nonprofit Quarterly
, the magazine that promotes spirited nonprofit management. To order by phone call 617-227-4624 x1.
Start your subscription today, and you’ll receive a full year of the print magazine, unlimited access to our website (including 15 years of archives), discounts on events, and a free digital copy of “Grappling with Competition: The Nonprofit Landscape,” worth $14.95—all for just $39.00.Articles in this edition include:
Seven Ways Your Nonprofit Can Avoid Mirroring Practices That Perpetuate Inequality. What can you do to make sure you’re not adding to the growing problem of inequality? This article shows you how.
Nine Charts about Wealth Inequality in America. Wealth inequality, especially racial, have been persistent and trending upward. These charts show you why.
Is Your Board “Normal”? BoardSource’s 2014 Nonprofit Governance Index. How does your board fit in when compare to those of your peers? And, more importantly, is “fitting in” what you want?
The Culture of Inequality. FrameWorks founder and MacArthur Award recipient Susan Nall Bales shares her insights on what exactly is culture and how it shapes our thinking about inequality.
Also in this Issue:
- The Nonprofit Ethicist
- Inequality’s Dead End—And the Possibility of a New, Long-Term Direction
- From a Tangle of Pathology to a Race-Fair America
- Nine Charts about Wealth Inequality in America
- Do the Fruits of Philanthropy Now Fall Closer Than Ever to the Tree?
- Philanthropy’s Misguided Ideas for Fixing Ghetto Poverty: The Limits of Free Markets and Place-Based Initiatives
- Inequality and Space: Mapping the Geography of Human Services
And much more!
*Please note: Subscriptions shipped to Canada and Mexico will be charged an additional $14.00 per year for shipping; all other non-USA countries will be charged $24.00 per year. Shipping is free for back issues and other products.