The Complete FIVE-year archive collection of the Nonprofit Quarterly
is now available to you for only $99
Add the entire 2010 to 2014 collection to your library on ONE, space-saving CD-ROM. Over 200 Features!2010 - 2014 Archive Collection - 18 Issues and Over 200 Features
The Nonprofit Quarterly
, known as the Harvard Business Review
for the nonprofit sector, has for over a decade helped executive nonprofit leadership manage the rapidly changing environment facing the civil sector.
Each edition of NPQ
's print publication delivers rigorous, research-based articles on management and governance for nonprofits, covering issues related to the daily operating environment of nonprofits such as public policy, financial management, and philanthropy.
To order by phone please call (617) 227-4624 x1.
- This product is compatible with both Windows and MAC OS operating systems.
- To properly operate this disc, please download the free Adobe Reader and teh free Adobe Flash Player.
- Easy to navigate--the Index Menu instantly takes you to the issue and page.
- Search all text--even ads--within the issue.
- Print the pages you need.